Answers to common questions:
- As a seller, you are able to set a reserve price for your horse.
- Horses will not be listed until auction Entry fee of $150 has been paid in full. Once paid, the horse will be listed immediately.
- Listings are free to post until August 2023.
- Each horse must have a negative Coggins, and a current statement of health certificate.
- Pictures of all four angles of the horse (head, right side, hind quarters, left side) must be shown, and videos are highly encouraged.
- Auctions may last 2 to 4 weeks.
- As a buyer, you are allowed to put a maximum bid in that will allow the software to bid the lowest amount possible on your behalf when you are outbid.
- Each action will have a scheduled end date and time, but be aware during the last 10 minutes of the auction, two minutes will be added to the clock every time that a bid is placed, in order to prevent sniping.
- As a bidder, if you win the auction, you are expected to make payment for the horse within 48 hours of the end of the auction.
- With reasonable notice from bidders, a request may be made for a certified inspection of any horse.
- Text messaging updates are included for every auction.
- Dream Chaser Equine Auctions, LLC collects all payment. Money wires and cashiers checks are accepted. All checks must be cleared before the horse ships out.
- You may pick up your horse in person. Each seller will be able to work with the buyer to set up shipping with professional shipping company if needed.
Please refer to the terms and conditions page for full description.